- Customers are required to wear a mask to enter the store. All workers will also wear masks at all times.
- Everyone must either sanitize their hands using the touchless hand sanitizer located at the entrance or put on gloves before touching any books or other surfaces.
- The number of customers allowed in the store at any one time will be limited to allow people to maintain a minimum of 6 foot distance from others.
- A plexiglass shield has been installed at the counter to protect both volunteers and customers.
- Volunteers will clean commonly used surfaces regularly throughout the day.
- Customers are asked to use the Hallway entrance to the store and to exit through the door to the parking lot.
Town Books has adopted a Site-Specific Protection Plan, in accordance with County protocols, detailing our compliance with required procedures to protect our volunteers and customers during this time of continued exposure to COVID-19. The complete, detailed Plan is physically posted in a visible location at the store.
For our Special Donation Procedures during Covid-19, click here.
Thank you for your support of TOWN BOOKS – we look forward to seeing you again!